Teague's Home for Women is humbled and extremely thankful
for all your generous donations.
All donations (monetary and/or items) are Tax-Free. Each
individual, agency, organization, etc. will receive a receipt with all
of our non-profit information for tax purposes. Our
100% of all donations go to Teague's Home for
Women's daily operations. 0% for salaries, advertising,
administrative costs, etc.
The Home and each woman residing within the Home can always use:
- Paper products: (toilet paper, paper towels, resume paper, bond
- Cleaning supplies
- Sheets (twin) & bed linens (blankets, bed spreads, etc.)
- Towels (bath towels, kitchen towels, etc.)
- Clothing - business attire (please call before making a donation
for sizes needed)
- Clothing - under garments (please call before making a donation
for sizes needed)
- Mail items (stamps, envelopes, etc. for job application
- Gas cards (for transportation to/from: church, job applications,
medical appointments, etc.)
Every family out there can understand how much it takes to run a
- Taking out the trash
- Purchase groceries
- Clean/Wash: floors, furniture, clothing, bed clothes, sheets,
towels, curtains, etc.
- Maintain bedroom necessities: sheets, drapes, rugs
- Maintain household items: tables, chairs, lamps, rugs,
- Purchase bathroom necessities: toilet paper, first aid supplies,
soap, shampoo, cleaning supplies, towels
- Purchase routine household items: laundry detergent, dishwashing
liquid, paper towels, cleaning supplies for counters and floors,
light bulbs, trash bags, dusting rags, dusting supplies for cleaning
furniture, appliances, windows and floors.
- Car maintenance: gas, oil changes, clean/wash interior and
- Pay monthly bills: electricity, water, cable (TV only),
telephone (basic, no long distance)
Now think about how much it takes to supply a house of women that are
looking for work, attending school, going through drug/alcohol rehab and
other various stages in life ... not earning enough to take care of
themselves -- much less a home.
If you would prefer to donate cash or gift cards -- no donation is
too large or small.
Please note: Teague's Home does not have internet connections.
The home currently has one working computer for writing resumes, cover
letters, homework, etc.
Please contact Teague's Home for Women's Director: Shirley
Lacy for immediate needs for both women and home: by calling: